Tax Identification Number

After registering your business with the IPA and receiving your Certificate of Incorporation, your next action item is TIN Certification from IRC.

Head on down to your nearest IRC Office and collect a TIN Application Form (Form TIN 1 is for a Company and Form TIN 2 is for Individual). Fill out the appropriate form and lodge with your IRC Office to have them processed.


  • Form TIN 2 – For Business Name Registration
  • Form TIN 1 & TIN 2 – For Company Incorporation